BUILDERS TATTO in Indonesia


BUILDERS TATTO in Indonesia. Although looking identical tattoos with crime, tattoo enthusiasts increased. For no less a judge, tattoos are works of art. In Europe and other Western countries, tattoos often found in adolescents. Both boys and girls, merciful and look macho. In Indonesia, see for example the Boxer, not a few people who bertatto. Sutadi Sanjaya (32), usually called short-changed is a tattoo artist. He opened the practice in Northern Sosrowijayan numbers. Its customers more of the whites. It is understandable, because Sosrowijayan is known as a ' tourist village ' in Yogyakarta.

Since my first hobby is drawing. Continuity to the high school. Each additional trekking, sure I follow. This hobby does not stop, even though I didn't get to the ISI. In fact I was even able to make money with that ability. For example, create images for t-shirts. Also painted on canvas. I sales result in Malioboro. Surrealist paintings and realistic style. Also decorative pattern.
My House is located in the middle of the ' tourist village '. Parents use to clothing to trade. If there is a tree in batik painting, I make also batik painting. So I finished the gallery. After the crisis dramatically dropped and tourists, especially saturated batik painting, my concentration on painting on canvas.
MAKING tattoo, arose from the question of friends.

The first tattoo I've created surreal motifs. Because many looks, then I komersialkan. To offer a professional service, I opened a studio in the following Gallery. Customernya the Caucasians. Maybe the tattoo studio is the only one in Yogya. If no friends practice for local residents, usually calls or practice in Malioboro. Price depends on the size of the tattoo painting, motifs and color number. Payments are made in dollars.

The cost of the small tattoo, if dirupiahkan approximately USD 50 thousand. Makin big, can cost hundreds of thousands. Once there, who reaches Rp 1.5 million. Most tourists, a gentleman in the transaction. After all, there are so naughty. Once I digabur tattoos cost Rp 1.2 million. And right foot American tourist was already filled my tattoos sequence. So be it. I do not wish to get his left foot lencung, nor the mbelek stepped on a mine.

FIRST, a tool that I use on-site derived. Consists of a motor-driven needle tape. The way it works is less good, but the results are pretty too. Want to work more professional, it's my tool replaces the more advanced German-made. I have bought him through a friend whites from Germany. Tatto machine price varies. According to the types. One of the simplest unit, approximately USD 1.5 million. I used to wear it, but now I have to replace the equipment costs about Ep 7 million. Price ink, a small bottle of RP 300 thousand per color. If the device is completed, besides so much better works, the results are quite satisfactory.

Tooling leather tattoo makers are more than an injection. In fact, there is a two-edged 8 needle. How more needles, the staining was refined. Eye of the needle penetrates deep epidermis approximately one (1) mm. Create straightforward tatto takes skill. If not, then can the customer of the pain. Especially if the skin close to the bone tattoo. If one sticks a needle, the color quality can be easily damaged.

Every time you get a tattoo, the needles are sterilized using a special device for the first time. With dirty needles, but can lead to infection can also forward the disease. No difference that often used syringes doctors. My hands have always nevertheless wear gloves. Painting can be drawn using ballpoint pen first. Could also use copy paper taped to the skin. Motive divers.

In addition to the surrealist, many realistic. Such forms of flora or fauna. For flora usually flowers. ' Re animals such as dolphins, Tiger, Dragon, snake, and so on. I have many examples of motifs. I usually buy from Europe. Customer can choose vol. Although it rarely a request for women to sign, but never a white man, pulled hands'm many women face. He said to the women who had dipacarinya remember.
CUSTOMER Caucasians come from a variety of breeds.

Germany and the Scandinavian countries mainly Caucasians. Location of the most preferred tattoos are on the shoulders, chest, arms, legs. There are also asking for tattoos on the face. Although paid whatever, I will not do. But well, I menatto abstention face. Point. I don't deal with both black. As a, I would have been extra hard concentration. When there is a ' black cloth ' easily drawn. Caucasian skin resembles white canvas anyway. The color may also be brilliant. Menatto woman in the body